April 11, 2023
This Policy applies to all HroTeam Members that are involved in the design, promotion, or operation of the Hro platform.
What Can Hro Team Members Do:
- Have one personal Hro account linked to a personal email address.
- Collect Hro physical and digital cards based on information that is publicly available.
- Participate in Hro Snapshot Reward Leaderboard drops and Stealth Snapshot Reward drops, so long as Team Members do not engage in activities constituting an Unfair Advantage. For purposes of the Policy, an “Unfair Advantage” is defined as any Team Member using any non-public “insider” information in an attempt to engage in buying, selling or trading activities or patterns on the Hro Platform for the purpose of (i) increasing the Team Member’s Hro Leaderboard position or (ii) otherwise providing the Team Member with a distinct advantage over other Hro collectors who do not have access to such “insider” information.
- Use Cartamundi Friends and Family discount codes/coupons.
What Can Hro Team Members Not Do:
- Act on any non-public, “insider” information that would give them an Unfair Advantage.
- Utilize Hro products samples on Hro personal accounts (e.g. upload them to Hro personal accounts, trade them, etc.)
- Engage in buying, selling or trading activities or patterns on the Hro Platform or other third-party marketplaces that gives Team Members an Unfair Advantage with regards to Hro Stealth Snapshot Reward drops or any similar drop that does not publicly disclose the drop date and time, including but not limited to: any buying, selling or trading activities (that will be used to determine how Hro Rewards are awarded to collectors) within 30 days prior to the drop date.
- Participate in USPC or Kolex sponsored Hro contests, sweepstakes and giveaways other than the drops as described above.
- Use any Hro discount codes/coupons other than Cartamundi Friends and Family discount codes/coupons.